Rawhide Portable Corral
The Rawhide Processor by John McDonald is a portable corral designed to make your work easier and your farm, ranch or livestock production business more efficient. It’s an excellent alternative to hauling cattle home to process — you can work on site by yourself without lifting!
In 2002, John McDonald invented and designed the first ever hydraulic portable corral on wheels with multiple pens and a 200 head capacity. Since then we have expanded to multiple corral options and additional features including an increased capacity.
This year we are celebrating 20 years in business. John spent many years perfecting the system and continues to do so to this day. We hosted an Open House in June to celebrate invited our customers and partners to attend.
Visit our video page to see some customer videos that have been submitted to us (we think they’re pretty sweet). We also have a YouTube channel that you can visit by clicking here to see many more.
Visit the corral pages to learn more about our designs (Processor or Classic). We love to speak to potential customers ourselves – so please call us at 1-785-263-3436 for pricing.
American Rancher Episode Aug 22, 2022 - RFDTV
We were featured again on the American Rancher on the RFDTV Channel – click on our Videos tab below to view this along with other great videos of our product.
Rawhide Processor Advantages
1 Person • No Lifting • 10 Minutes
- Fast, 10 minute set up.
- Saves labor.
- No lifting necessary – electric over hydraulic jack does the work of setting the corral down.
- Safety – no more removing axles to set corral down like our older models. All transportation wheels are permanent to the system.
Entire system can be driven completely through with dually pickup, with round bale and cube feeder.
- Pulls at speed limit in transport on highway.
- Fits in same gate as pick up.
Up to 400 Yearling capacity
- Three different sizes available with Processor, two sizes with Original.
- Multiple pen set up variations; options available with Processor.
- Not limited—equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- All panels work like gates.
- Palpation gate.
- Processor offers a permanently-sheeted, hydraulic adjustable alley; allowing user to narrow the alley for calves.
- Longer life than most livestock panels.
- Pinning system allows for stability on uneven terrain.
- Panels fold back flush to each other without unpinning from one another.
- NEW! 20 watt solar charger is standard equipment on all of our models.
- Hydraulic cylinder on front jack.
- Hydraulic transport wheels raise and lower the main frame with the flip of a switch. No need to remove them!
- 2″ Round 13 ga. panels.
- 3″ x 3″ Square, 1/4″ thick—frame
- 3″ x 3″ Square, 3/16″ thick—frame.
- 2″ Sch 80 pipe
- 2″ x 4″ Tube, 1/4″ thick—axels.
- 2″ x 6″ Tube, 3/16″ thick—gooseneck.
We use our Rawhide Portable Corral System for everything!! We wouldn’t be where we are today without it. From working cows and calves in the spring, rounding them up from the pasture to move or bring home, sorting off the calves in the fall, and having bull pens. It is our system!!
Dennis & Joanna Hartsoch
Tioga, North Dakota, United States
I’d be lost without the Rawhide! We use it to preg check all the cows on corn stalks and it’s used daily seems like for various tasks we need to complete! We use it more then we ever thought we would when we first bought it! Sure saves a lot of time and works great!
Raymond, Nebraska, USA