Rawhide Portable Corral
The Rawhide Processor by John McDonald is a portable corral designed to make your work easier and your farm, ranch or livestock production business more efficient. It’s an excellent alternative to hauling cattle home to process — you can work on site by yourself without lifting!
In 2002, John McDonald invented and designed the first ever hydraulic portable corral on wheels with multiple pens and a 200 head capacity. Since then we have expanded to multiple corral options and additional features including an increased capacity.
Rawhide Processor Advantages
1 Person • No Lifting • 10 Minutes
- Fast, 10 minute set up.
- Saves labor.
- No lifting necessary – electric over hydraulic jack does the work of setting the corral down.
- Safety – no more removing axles to set corral down like our older models. All transportation wheels are permanent to the system.
Entire system can be driven completely through with dually pickup, with round bale and cube feeder.
- Pulls at speed limit in transport on highway.
- Fits in same gate as pick up.
Up to 400 Yearling capacity
- Three different sizes available with Processor, two sizes with Original.
- Multiple pen set up variations; options available with Processor.
- Not limited—equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- All panels work like gates.
- Palpation gate.
- Processor offers a permanently-sheeted, adjustable alley; allowing user to narrow the alley for calves.
- Longer life than most livestock panels
- Pinning system allows for stability on uneven terrain.
- Panels fold back flush to each other without unpinning from one another.
- A 15 amp solar panel is standard equipment on all of our models.
- Hydraulic cylinder on front jack.
- Hydraulic transport wheels raise and lowered with the flip of a switch. No need to remove them!
- 2″ Round 14 ga. panels.
- 3″ x 3″ Square, 1/4″ thick—frame
- 3″ x 3″ Square, 3/16″ thick—frame.
- 2″ Sch 80 pipe
- 2″ x 4″ Tube, 1/4″ thick—axels.
- 2″ x 6″ Tube, 3/16″ thick—gooseneck.
I am glad I made the investment as it will save me a lot of time and effort not having to move panels around; and the Super Large Processor creates an environment of less stress on the cattle as it has the capacity for large groups of cattle to still have room once caught.
Stettler, Alberta, Canada
We love our Rawhide Processor. Here in VA we run a lot of small groups on rented ground (20-45 pairs). I have not once been at a spot we could not use our corral.
Robbie Reeves, Valley View Farms
Mount Solon, Virginia, USA