Rawhide Portable Corral
The Rawhide Processor by John McDonald is a portable corral designed to make your work easier and your farm, ranch or livestock production business more efficient. It’s an excellent alternative to hauling cattle home to process — you can work on site by yourself without lifting!
In 2002, John McDonald invented and designed the first ever hydraulic portable corral on wheels with multiple pens and a 200 head capacity. Since then we have expanded to multiple corral options and additional features including an increased capacity.
This year we are celebrating 20 years in business. John spent many years perfecting the system and continues to do so to this day. We will be hosting an Open House in June to celebrate and have invited our customers and partners to attend.
RAWHIDE CUSTOMERS: Submit your videos/images of your Rawhide Portable Corral and testimonial to us and you will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new Standard Rawhide Processor, the winner to be selected at our Open House on June 4th. You can email our Marketing Director Cassy Wilson at email@example.com or visit our social media channels below. Thank you for being a part of our family!
Rawhide Processor Advantages
1 Person • No Lifting • 10 Minutes
- Fast, 10 minute set up.
- Saves labor.
- No lifting necessary – electric over hydraulic jack does the work of setting the corral down.
- Safety – no more removing axles to set corral down like our older models. All transportation wheels are permanent to the system.
Entire system can be driven completely through with dually pickup, with round bale and cube feeder.
- Pulls at speed limit in transport on highway.
- Fits in same gate as pick up.
Up to 400 Yearling capacity
- Three different sizes available with Processor, two sizes with Original.
- Multiple pen set up variations; options available with Processor.
- Not limited—equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- All panels work like gates.
- Palpation gate.
- Processor offers a permanently-sheeted, adjustable alley; allowing user to narrow the alley for calves.
- Longer life than most livestock panels.
- Pinning system allows for stability on uneven terrain.
- Panels fold back flush to each other without unpinning from one another.
- NEW! 20 watt solar charger is standard equipment on all of our models.
- Hydraulic cylinder on front jack.
- Hydraulic transport wheels raise and lower the main frame with the flip of a switch. No need to remove them!
- 2″ Round 13 ga. panels.
- 3″ x 3″ Square, 1/4″ thick—frame
- 3″ x 3″ Square, 3/16″ thick—frame.
- 2″ Sch 80 pipe
- 2″ x 4″ Tube, 1/4″ thick—axels.
- 2″ x 6″ Tube, 3/16″ thick—gooseneck.
I am glad I made the investment as it will save me a lot of time and effort not having to move panels around; and the Super Large Processor creates an environment of less stress on the cattle as it has the capacity for large groups of cattle to still have room once caught.
Stettler, Alberta, Canada
We love our Rawhide Processor. Here in VA we run a lot of small groups on rented ground (20-45 pairs). I have not once been at a spot we could not use our corral.
Robbie Reeves, Valley View Farms
Mount Solon, Virginia, USA