New & Improved Rawhide CLASSIC
Rawhide Portable Corral introduces the new and improved Rawhide Classic with a number of advantages and features that you’ll love. This corral is a throw back to our old style corral and can be purchased as either a Bumper Pull or a Gooseneck design.
Rawhide Classic Advantages
- Fast, 10 minute setup, labor free.
- Transport wheels are removeable however we added a stabilizer bar for additional safety.
- Multiple pen options.
- Pull at speed limit in transport.
- All panels work like gates.
- Durable equipment, longer life.
- Not limited, equipment can be added or moved around system.
- Sheeted, temporary alley can be put in place; adjust width for cows or calves.
Rawhide Classic Features
- Three sizes available: Standard (150 800 wt), Large (225 800 wt capacity) or Super Large (300 800 wt capacity).
- No lifting, hydraulic jack does the work.
- Entire system can be driven through with bale or cube feeder.
- Self-contained power unit & battery with 20 watt solar panel.
- 2 – 16″, 14 ply tires.
- Frame gates for sorting.
- 3 man-pass gates, no climbing.
- Pinning system allows for uneven terrain and also allows panels to fold back flush to each other without unpinning.
- Bumper pull or Gooseneck model – customer chooses.
|Specifications||Standard Classic||Large Classic||Super Large Classic|
80-100 yearlings 150 800 wt
160-200 yearlings 225 800 wt
160-200 yearlings 300 800 wt
|Man-pass gates—no climbing||4||4||4|
|Bow gates for sorting||2||2||2|
|Main frame/alley length||24′||24′||24′|
|16″ Transport wheels on main frame||•||•||•|
|2 3/8″ pipe braces||•||•||•|
|Solid rubber wheels on each panel||•||•||•|
|Chain on end panels||•||•||•|
|18′ Panels, 6′ tall||9||12||12|
|8′ Panel, 6′ tall||1||1||1|
|10′ Bow gate||1||1||1|
|32” Alley exit gate||1||1||1|
|Length when open||75′||135′||135′|
|Self-contained power unit / battery||•||•||•|
|20 watt solar charger||•||•||•|